Why Worksite Wellness?
We know your employees are your most valuable resource. When employees are healthy, health care costs decrease, and workplace productivity increases.
According to the CDC, “Maintaining a healthier workforce can lower direct costs such as insurance premiums and worker’s compensation claims. It will also positively impact many indirect costs such as absenteeism and worker productivity.”
Workers participating in a "comprehensive" workplace promotion program had a one-fifth reduction in absenteeism during the first year, reports a study in the April 2015 Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, official publication of the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM).
Helping to improve the wellness of your employees is one of the best long-term strategies for reducing your company's health care costs.
Why Lakeland Care Network?
Wellness is defined as a dynamic process of learning new life skills, and becoming aware of and making conscious choices toward a more balanced and healthy lifestyle. Lakeland Care Network is in a unique position to foster healthy relationships between your employees, our physicians, and professional health care providers. We work to help your associates be successful on their journey to improved health.
Lakeland Care Network offers coordinated and comprehensive worksite health management programs designed to promote the health, safety, and productivity of your workforce. We identify the specific wellness needs of your employees and locations allowing us to customize your programming. Being part of a healthcare system, we also have the resources to immediately connect your employees to the most effective care based on their needs. Please call (269) 927-5275 for a free consultation..
Worksite Health Management Programs and Wellness
- myHealth – worksite health management program; meets HIPAA and PPACA
- Health Management Advisor – care/disease management
- Health coaching
- myHealthier Lifestyle - multi session weight management and behavior change program
- Disease management programs – diabetes and weight
- Worksite flu vaccination program
- Smoking cessation program
- Employee assistance program
- Health screens – cardio-vascular risk, diabetes, and bone density
Executive Health Management
First Responder Programs
All first responder programs are taught in adherence to American Heart Association standards.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Professionals
- CPR and AED training for the worksite and schools *
- First Aid training
- Blood Borne Pathogen annual training
*The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in CPR and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the association.
Occupational Health Services
- Hepatitis A & B immunizations
- Tetanus immunizations
- Tb testing
- Heavy metal testing – blood lead, zinc, mercury, and others
- Worker's Compensation/ Disability care management
- Forensic drug and alcohol testing
- Ergonomic assessments
- Pre-hire screens
- Job conditioning
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Back care and stretching program
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org