Network Bulletin highlights - July 2021
July Network Bulletin overview
Medical policy updates
Reimbursement policy updates
Laboratory test registration requirement delayed
We have delayed implementation of the Laboratory Test Registry Protocol until further notice.
Announcing Preferred Lab Network labs for 2021—2022
Announcing the Preferred Lab Network labs, effective July 1, 2021.
Update your medication records
New medications now on the Specialty Pharmacy Drug List for commercial plans.
Commercial plan prescription drug list update
Review what's changing for your patients who are commercial plan members.
Specialty Medical Injectable Drug program updates
Update to Genetic Prior Authorization program
Penalties waived for failing to comply with the prior authorization requirement for genetic testing in June.
Also attached are the monthly informational handouts:
- July Network Bulletin
- UHC -CP Annual Incentive for PCP's
- Diabetes Prevention Program- Online Workshop
- Letter for National Kidney Foundation of Michigan Diabetes Prevention Online Workshop
- NEW UHC-CP Provider Portal for Claims Submission, Reconsideration and Follow-up
- COVID Vaccine Incentive Need to Know Fax