Peer-to-Peer Reviews – Improved Scheduling
In an effort to respond to network provider feedback with respect to the scheduling process of peer-to-peer reviews, there is a new effort underway at UHC to improve the provider experience with our Peer-to-Peer review process.
Beginning October 1st, network providers should submit their request by sending a secure email through our encrypted website https://res.cisco.com/websafe * to UHC_PeerToPeer_Scheduling@uhc.com. The request should include the following:
- Service Reference Number
- Member's Full Name
- Date of Birth of the Member
- State of Residence of the Member
- Sender's Name
- Sender’s Phone Number
- Sender's Email Address
- Provider’s Name
- Provider’s Cell Phone Number
- Provider's Office Phone Number
- Provider’s Title (e.g., MD, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant)
- Provider’s Time Zone
- How is this Provider involved in the care of this member?
- Preferred Date & Time
A Peer-to-Peer Request form is available on UHCprovider.com → Prior Authorization and Notification → Peer to Peer Request Following Prior Authorization Service Denial Form. A copy of the form is attached.