COVID-19 news from UnitedHealthcare
Billing and temporary provision updates, member outreach to encourage vaccinations
UnitedHealthcare is revising our COVID-19 resources to reflect additional billing guidance, and updating a number of temporary cost share provisions that were established as part of the COVID-19 response. Here’s a high-level summary of the changes and effective dates
Please read the attachment for all of the NEW details from United Healthcare!
Also attached, is the latest April Network Bulletin and other collateral, which provide up to date information from UHC.
This addition April information include:
- UHC Provider Portal Overview
- COVID-19 Vaccine Checklist
- CM-CC Coding Guidance powerpoint
- Distance Learning Information
- MiHIA flyer
- Medicaid BP Cuff Coverage
- Wellhop for Mom and Baby ( New program)
- EDI Self-Service Comparison Guide