Webinar opportunity: Closing gaps in care and performing HCC coding in the time of COVID-19
As we navigate this changing landscape, Priority Health wants to make sure your practices are equipped with the knowledge and resources needed to continue closing gaps in care, capturing patients’ full burden of illness, and earning incentive dollars.
We’re offering two sessions:
- Primary Care – June 9 from 12 – 1 p.m. (register)
- Specialty Care – June 11 from 12 – 1 p.m. (register)
Priority Health will cover how to:
- Continue successfully capturing your patients full burden of illness in the time of COVID-19
- Reduce administrative burden and save time by following best practices for visits and documentation
- Leverage telehealth for condition capturing and closing gaps in care, when in-office visits aren’t an option
- Work your targeted member lists and gaps in care lists
Both sessions will be recorded and posted on the Priority Health website for viewing at a later date. Attending the session live will give you the opportunity to ask questions and chat directly with our experts.