Effective January 1, 2018, our Provider Helpline representatives will direct callers with claims questions to our automated phone system or their provider account on priorityhealth.com. This change should reduce the wait times for speaking to a representative.
Our representatives will still assist with all other concerns, including those regarding claim denials.
Get claims information using your online Provider Center account
Our website gives you access to a variety of tools, including our Claims tool, which you can use 24/7 to:
- Check the status of any claim
- See a detailed Remittance Advice for processed claims (check numbers, amount applied to deductible or coinsurance, amount paid to you)
- Get a report of pended claims
If you do not don't already have an account and wish to create one, you can do so by going to priorityhealth.com/provider/request-an-account.
Get claims information using our self-service automated phone system
You have access to simple claim payment information with the interactive voice response (IVR) system connected to our Provider Helpline, 800-942-4765. Here's how.
- Instead of choosing to speak with a representative, press 2 for basic claim payment information.
- You will have to enter your NPI (national provider identifier) number and the member information. The required NPI number will be for the physician or facility that rendered the service (the number the claim was paid under).
Thank you for your continued partnership.
Priority Health Leadership