We appreciate your partnership as we work to provide the right care, at the right time, in the right place and at the right cost. We’re continually evolving our incentive programs to help us achieve these goals and to recognize the hard work you do to keep our members healthy.
Below you’ll find key incentive program updates and deadlines for the third quarter of 2022.
PCP Incentive Program (PIP)
We’ve updated our 2022 PIP manual. To download the latest version:
- Log into your prism account
- Click Provider Incentive Programs
- Click PCP Incentive Program
- Click the 2022 PCP Incentive Program Manual link to download the PDF
2021 Quality Awards
Drumroll… We’ll be announcing our 2021 Quality Awards winners very soon. Which practice groups are the best of the best in Michigan? Stay tuned to priorityhealth.com and our social media channels.
Behavioral Health Collaborative Care (BHCC) meeting
Attend our next BHCC meeting:
When: September 15 at noon
Where: Virtual (registration link below)
Join us to share best practices, discuss collaborative care case studies and talk about implementation barriers. Attendance is highly encouraged for at least one behavioral health care manager representing your practice.
Provider Roster App (PRA)
Download * our updated 2022 PRA Manual, which details:
- Our expansion of the PRA tool to support data management for ACNs with Global Risk Arrangements
- The quarterly attestation cycle calendar for 2022, with the fourth opening
- How attestation is now required for both PIP and GRS settlement payments
An accountable care network’s (ACN's) larger membership base and expanded resource availability serve as the gateway for the provider community to participate in and receive an incentive payment for our value-based programs.
Beginning Jan. 1, 2023, to participate in and be eligible for incentive payments through our value-based programs, providers must be aligned with a qualified ACN.
Visit our website * to learn more about:
- How we define an ACN
- What eligibility standards we have for our ACNs
- What are the ongoing responsibilities of our ACNs
- ACNs which are currently open to independent providers