claimsLInk will be rolled out to UnitedHealthcareOnline.com users. Offices will be emailed when the new app is available to your office. After you receive the email, please sign in to the UnitedHealthcareOnline.com using your Optum ID and click on either Claim Status or Claim Reconsideration on UnitedHealthcareonline.com. A pop-up box will give you the option to try claimsLink.
With claimsLink, you can:
- View claims information for multiple UnitedHealthcare plans
- Access letters, remittance advice documents, and reimbursement policies
- Submit additional information requested on pended claims
- Flag claims for future viewing
- NEW! Create your own claims view by selecting which information is displayed
- NEW! View claims history timeline
- Export or print data as needed
- NEW! Create a new claim reconsideration request or view an existing one from the claim detail screen
- Receive instant printable confirmation for reconsideration request submissions
- Get real-time status updates and adjuster comments for reconsideration requests
- NEW! Switch to the eligibilityLink app witout re-entering member information
For more information about Link, visit UnitedHealthcareOnline.com>Quick Links>Link:Learn More.
If you have questions, please call the UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk at 866-842-3278, option 3. Hours of availability: 7 am - 9 pm, Central Time, Monday through Friday.