MeridianComplete (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) is pleased to announce the launch of a new and innovative Surgical Quality and Safety Management Program, effective January 1, 2020. This program is designed to work collaboratively with providers in promoting patient safety through the practice of high-quality and cost-effective care for MeridianComplete members undergoing musculoskeletal surgical procedures.
Upcoming webinars related to the TurningPoint Implementation. Webinars are scheduled to start this week, this is very important to the groups that submit prior authorizations to receive training and gain understanding to this new process. TurningPoint will also provide one on one to groups as well who would like to request this. To request a one on one please call 866-422-0800 and you will be directed to a Provider Relations Specialist.
|December 4, 2019||1pm - 2pm EST||https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8784112046550903565|
|Thursday||December 5, 2019||1pm - 2pm EST||https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/950920730414330125|
|Tuesday||December 10, 2019||11am - 12pm EST|
|Wednesday||December 11, 2019||1pm - 2pm EST||https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1384444971106895117|
|Thursday||December 12, 2019||2pm - 3pm EST|
· See hyperlinks to notifications and codes lists in the email below. The “Supplemental Updates” include the webinar schedule.
The Michigan November Monthly Update was :
- The fax blast was sent out last week
- The finalized versions can be accessed on the Bulletins page: https://corp.mhplan.com/en/provider/michigan/meridianhealthplan/news/bulletins-newsletters/bulletins/
- November 2019 - MI Monthly Provider Update (hyperlink)
- TurningPoint Implementation - Supplemental Update (hyperlink)
- TurningPoint Scope of Services Coding (hyperlink)