The Lakeland Medical Office Association (LMOA) invites you to attend our February luncheon and meeting.
PROGRAM: How to Measure Success
We all want measures. We all want to make data-informed decisions and grow our organization. But, how do we measure success? How do we know where to start? We should start at the beginning. Mission, Vision and Values define our organization and how we measure success.
Martin will explain the difference between Measures of Success, Organizational Health, and Performance. He will show how you can easily identify the proper measures to use when trying to measure success and why you should start there instead of Performance or Organizational Health measures. Martin will also cover how you can integrate all three types of measures so that your efforts have the greatest return.
- PRESENTER: Martin Klubeck, MA, President, MK KnowledgeBuilders LLC
- DATE: Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- TIME: 11:45 am - 2:00 pm (Lunch: 11:45 - 12:30, program begins at 12:30)
- LOCATION: Hilton Garden Inn, 1300 Cinema Way, Benton Harbor, MI
- COST: LMOA Members - $15.00 per person
Non-members - $30.00 per person
Late registrants - $30.00 per person if your rsvp is received after noon on 2/12/16
- PAYMENT: Payment can be made at the door via a check made payable to Lakeland Medical Office Association, or with cash (exact change please), or you can mail your check to LMOA, PO Box 144, Stevensville, MI 49127.
*RSVPs are required to attend to ensure adequate seating and lunch
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR RSVP. We MUST have it by noon on Friday, 2/12/16.
If you have any questions or if you are having difficulty with the link, please contact Monica Roney at 927.5207 or email@example.com.