While you and your organizations are dealing with the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, your Affirmant team is here to support you. We have created a webpage where you will find information, resources and tools to help you address critical clinical, financial and operational issues specific to this crisis.
New content as of April 6, 2020
- Doxy.me - Affirmant's recommended telehealth platform for independent physicians
- PPE burn rate calculator
- Transforming BiPAP machines into ventilators
- Payment rule waivers and additional flexibilities
Our team looked into multiple platforms and considered feedback from health care providers with telehealth expertise. Doxy.me is our recommendation for these reasons:
- HIPAA compliant with encryption and online Business Associate Agreement
- Free unlimited audio and video with no contract required
- Personalized room URL
- Virtual waiting room and patient queue
- Real-time messaging
- Mobile friendly
- Resources and tools, including email and community support, short video tutorials, and easy to manipulate marketing materials for your practice
- Easy to use – Even our CEO, Dr. Bill Mayer, could rapidly create an account and conduct an encounter with an Affirmant team member as a surrogate patient; the process was simple and intuitive
- Multiple Account Options – In addition to its free service, Doxy.me offers upgrades to enhanced professional and clinic services
Interested providers can learn more on Affirmant's resource page and subscribe at Doxy.me. A 20% discount for the Professional service for up to one year is available to Affirmant providers by using the coupon code: Affirmant. Providers can try the Professional version for one month and request a full refund online if they are not satisfied.
Please note all support for this service is provided through Doxy.me only and providers should not call their Chapter or health system for information or assistance. Any inquiries about Doxy.me from providers can also be directed to email@example.com.