The Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS®) survey includes a wide range of questions, some of which are tied to care coordination. This very important topic was identified by the Institute of Medicine (IOM) as one of the national priorities for action to improve quality and make care safe, effective, patient centered, timely, efficient and equitable.1
The Lakeland Medical Office Association invites you to attend our April luncheon and seminar.
Program: Communication Breakdown: Why it happens, how it hurts patients, and what we can do about it.
Meridian has provided informational handouts on the following topics:
- Prenatal Care; Scheduling Postpartum Care
- Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT)
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Plan
- The Health Outcomes Survey (HOS)
- Access to Care
- Annual Wellness Visit
In addition, there are informational sheets on:
- HealthHelp Implementation
- Provider Notification: New Quality Review Program for Radiology and Cardiology
Now that Lakeland employees have moved from ASR to Priority Health, here's some helpful information for your office to know for your patients who are Lakeland plan members. The attached update reviews correct copay amounts for Primary and Specialty Care, Patient Costs, Covered Preventative Services, Referrals and Prior Authorizations.
As you know, Cofinity is migrating to a new claims repricing platform that requires a change in the traditional Cofinity claim submission workflow. The new platform will streamline their administrative processes and help improve the service they provide to you and their payer clients.
How this impacts you
The Lakeland Care Network has added two additional Employer-Specific payors to our panel.
Effective February 1, 2019, all Lakeland Care Network providers and offices participate with Prairie States Enterprises through our Cofinity contract. You are participating with this payor ONLY for the HighGrade Materials employer group.
The Lakeland Medical Office Association invites you to attend our March luncheon and seminar. This month’s seminar is two presentations in one and will include role-playing scenarios for clarity at the end.
Dr. Birris will be speaking first on how medical stressors affect how patients react to medical staff. Then, Norma Tirado will be talking about how we react to those stressed patients and why - what triggers our bad reactions.
Meridian has provided some informational handouts on the following topics:
- Childhood and Adolescent Immuizations: Billing Guidelines
- Meridian Incentive Program Overview
- Well Care Exams and Lead Screening
- Well-Child Exams and Lead Screening
- Meridian's eviCore Implementation for cardiac and rediological imaging Utilization Management programs
- Meridian's HealthHelp Implementation for oncology and radiation threrapy Utilization Management programs
Lakeland Care Network Employer Services is offering you a chance to hear more about how to navigate the new law while maintaining a safe work environment at our upcoming breakfast forum. Hurry, registration ends Friday, February 15, 2019.
Will Marijuana Legalization Change Workplace Drug Policies?
Does the New Law Require Employers to Allow Use at Work?
What Does it Mean for Testing?